CARECORP Seniors Services
CareCorp Seniors Services is a contracted services provider to the senior care community in complex care and assisted living settings, providing services including nursing, personal care & support, recreation, professional therapies, food services, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance.
Location: New Horizons
We are expanding and have multiple positions available.
- Follows established care plans and provides personal care for facility residents.
- Bathes, grooms, dresses, assists with meals and oral hygiene and performs care duties as applicable;
- Responds to call bells/alarms;
- Observes and monitors clients' progress, symptoms and behavioural changes and reports significant observations;
- Utilizes mechanical aides such as specialty beds, wheelchairs and stretchers to transport clients and provides assistance with lifting and/or transferring of clients following established lifting/safety techniques.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Completion of Grade 10 and graduation from a recognized Resident Care Aide program. Current registration with the BC Care Registry is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to operate related equipment.