• Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, leaf blowers, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
• Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
• Sweep leaves from driveways, parking lots and pathways.
• Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
• Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
• Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears or pruners.
• Gather and remove litter.
• Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
• Provide proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots and planters.