Upper Island Counselling Services Society
We are a not for profit society that provides an Employee and Family Assistance Program to member companies. We require a qualified, experienced counsellor in our Campbell River office on beautiful Vancouver Island.
• Provides professional assessment, short term counselling, resource information and referrals.
• Position is currently 2 days/week (14 hours) in the Campbell River office.
• Requires willingness to work flexible hours, including some early evenings.
• Hourly wage in accordance with professional standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Counselling for clients presenting with a wide range of personal and work related issues including; individuals (youth & adults), couples, and families.
• Clinical referrals to community resources and case management as needed.
• Maintenance of clinical case notes on case management software.
• Preparation and delivery of presentations and workshops as requested.
• Works effectively and collaboratively as a member of the UICS team.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Masters of Counselling Psychology, Masters of Clinical Social Work or similar academic training in a related discipline.
• Registration in a professional association.
• Preferably 5 years minimum experience.
• EFAP counselling experience an asset.