Broadstreet Properties Ltd.
Bi-Weekly you become everyone’s favorite co-worker – it’s PAY DAY – but it doesn’t have to end there; Our Payroll Team hosts exceptional customer service skills ensuring employee’s questions and concerns are answered promptly, all the while maintaining regular payroll entries.
You’re a multi-tasker at heart and thrive amidst tight deadlines; accuracy and efficiency could have been your full name! We’re seeking a Payroll Clerk who is professional, confidential, & has a positive team attitude.
Qualifications & Experience:
What Motivates You
• Your track record for ensuring employees get paid correctly is proven and you take great pride in every detail of the pay cycle
• You’ll go out of your way to find the answer, providing top level customer service is your forte
• Compile. Process. Reconcile. Repeat.
What You’ll Do
• Process bi-weekly payroll for all salaried and hourly employees
• Compile payroll data & timesheets, reviewing completeness, accuracy, and allocation
• Assist in the creation and timely distribution of T4’s
What You’ve Done
• Demonstrated knowledge of payroll tax laws, employment standards and processing procedures
• You have at least three years’ experience processing payroll
• You possess the ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines